Shabby Chic Background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gallery on Foggy Bottom

These structures were for a charity that donates canned food to the homeless and soup kitchens once the exhibit is over. I thought this was a really creative and fun way to do something for charity. They used all can and boxed items to create well known structures. This hallway of shops is also encased in glass reminding me of the Galleria in Paris. And its right on the Foggy Bottom campus! I just discovered it while going to get something to eat inside the building where the CVS is across from the Marvin Center. Take a look....

Big Ben
Close up of the clock on Big Ben


I can't remember the name of this structure. I know its from an Asian country, either China or Indonesia, I think


Opera House in Sydney


Windmill


Pretty awesome huh!!! I love the random things you see in DC!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment